Hmmm...Wind and Tide

Hmmm...Wind and Tide

hello

Hmmm.....Wind and Tide

Posting things that I love




Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Assemblage and some handcrafted collages

These are some larger collages I have been working on lately. I am busy working towards a series I've titled Embers of the Abyss. The focus is on my search for spirituality, I have no agenda, no motive to convince anyone to believe in any type of religion,  its an artistic expression of my meditation on spirituality. The journey, my intention is to cultivate a sense of belonging in this universe that we all inhabit. Find meaning in my coexistence with nature and attempt a glimpse into the mystery of what happens to us when we depart.   









 This as an assemblage I made for my wife Jennifer on Valentines Day.
It's made up from 35 separate pieces and held together with screws, glue and chain. It's 20" tall and 9" wide.








No comments:

Post a Comment

heart

heart
all together now

Followers