Hmmm...Wind and Tide

Hmmm...Wind and Tide

hello

Hmmm.....Wind and Tide

Posting things that I love




Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Mnemonic Devices

I'm going through more of my photos that I snapped of bands from way back and came across these images of the band Mnemonic Devices performing at the Cuckoos Nest or maybe it was the Concert Factory as it was known after the Cuckoos Nest...I cant remember. We saw them a few times performing and really enjoyed their use of the violin onstage.  Their album Playing on the Dark keys on Bemisbrain Records was always on the turntable......Bemisbrain Records also put out the GREAT Hell comes to your house album which introduced me to Christian Death and the Super Heroines.
  















No comments:

Post a Comment

heart

heart
all together now

Followers