Hmmm...Wind and Tide

Hmmm...Wind and Tide

hello

Hmmm.....Wind and Tide

Posting things that I love




Thursday, July 17, 2014

Middle Class @ The Cuckoos Nest and Frank Ruffino of China White at the Cuckoos Nest


I found a few more images I took with my first camera a Nikonos III underwater camera that I bought before I went to Australia. I was still trying to figure out how to not draw attention to the camera and shot without a flash, not so great but some neat ones every once in awhile! very difficult to get any decent results! I shot a lot of photos like this, of some great bands but the photos just turned out crap and I chucked them in the trash! so bummed I didnt keep them because in hindsight I probably could have salvaged a few. 
Jeff Atta, Mike Atta


Jeff Atta
Frank Ruffino 

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart

heart
all together now

Followers