Hmmm...Wind and Tide

Hmmm...Wind and Tide

hello

Hmmm.....Wind and Tide

Posting things that I love




Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lotus Eaters

One of the most dangerous capes on the Pacific coast. A shipwreck with 1/2 a million dollars worth of gold and silver sunk near here in 1870.
Volcanic headland, dry scrub, friendly local fishermen
the real treasure is the surf.
 "the greatest wealth is to live content with little" Plato
  Gene Serrano and I enjoying a bit of southeren hemi energy, early 90's.




Our tent is circled with a view into the right which blew offshore every afternoon


3 comments:

  1. mate...that would do me just fine....rights just reeling off....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both would love the area! rights galore! I've never been to west OZ but I always imagined this area to be a little like western australia. super clear and clean water and a bit of a chore to get there.

    ReplyDelete

heart

heart
all together now

Followers