Hmmm...Wind and Tide

Hmmm...Wind and Tide

hello

Hmmm.....Wind and Tide

Posting things that I love




Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Germs @ The Starwood


germs @ Starwood copy
A photo from my piles of files…. I snapped this photo on Dec. 3 1980 their last show before Darby Crash ended his life. My friend todd and I snuck into the show,it was kinda chaotic at the front door and we just slipped in.. I was sporting a cast on my leg from a broken ankle and I stayed away from the pit… The (GI) album is still one of my favorite albums of all time.
http://youtu.be/jarumqRldDI

2 comments:

  1. Hi would you be willing to sell this photo? I'd pay well for it!

    Please reply to tabrown@mail.com if you are interested

    All the best,

    Tom

    ReplyDelete

heart

heart
all together now

Followers