Hmmm...Wind and Tide

Hmmm...Wind and Tide

hello

Hmmm.....Wind and Tide

Posting things that I love




Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday with some swell

IMG_6332

There is some new swell on the coast so I went to check a few places this morning with a friend and found some very crowded lineups!

IMG_6339

IMG_6340IMG_6343IMG_6346

there was one place however that had only 2 guys out and was pretty darn good.

IMG_6351

if you could get past the layers of lines

IMG_6352

IMG_6356

scoring some when you can weave between the lines..

2 comments:

  1. Same down here mate.....crowds that is!
    Just had a fun swim with the grandkids this morning and Mercedes caught her first waves on my mat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stoked for mercedes and you, I loved takin tiernan and tasman surfing when they were little though I think I pushed tasman a little to hard on a regular basis when she was a grom and scared her for off for a few years..learned my lesson and let tiernan get into surfing when he was ready..
    tomorrows call the surf will drop a few feet and by sunday the surf will be small just in time for Sean Collins (Surfline founder) memorial paddle out in Huntington..

    ReplyDelete

heart

heart
all together now

Followers